DSE Workstation Assessments
Our Advisers can attend your site and complete a full risk assessment on those members of staff that you have identified as users or operators under the DSE regulations.
Using a fully qualified practitioner is useful for those people who are already complaining about a health problem related to using a computer (whether it is a back ache, upper limb problems, RSI, etc…) because they are able to explore the medical side of any issues and therefore can offer a fully considered answer with appropriate medical advice.
An assessment would include:
- One to one evaluation of each workstation.
- Detailed questioning of the user.
- Posture and interface with DSE.
- General ergonomic setup.
- Exploration of general well being & medical issues including existing MSD, RSI or eyesight problems.
- Any other relevant issue.
- Comprehensive review of Chair, Screen, Lighting, Mouse, Keyboard, Desk and Environment.
- Basic DSE user advice and training i.e. chair, posture etc.
- Issue a summary report and recommendations to Management.
07810 351 346
(Health and Safety Manager)