Sickness Absence – Management referrals
It is recognised that early assessment, diagnosis and medical intervention aids early return-to-work! UK businesses lose more than £16.8 billion each year through employee sickness (source CBI 2010). With a national average of circa 6.4 days lost per employee, the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (source CIPD’s 2009 Absence Management survey) estimate that direct sickness absence costs £595 per employee per year.
In our experience, Management Referrals are very effective tools for managing sickness absence in any organisation. The benefits that have been reported back to us by our clients are as follows:
- Definitive reports to guide decision making
- Fully qualified Physicians
- Experienced Occupational Health Advisers
- Cost effective referral
- Quick turn around and appointments
A.B. Health Ltd provides these services to a wide variety of clients ranging from industry to Local Government.
We are happy to provide these referrals to companies of all sizes and encourage new clients to try us out with their more complicated cases on an ad-hoc basis.
For further information on our referral process please give us a ring.
A.B. Health Ltd is experienced in all aspects of:
- DDA – Disability Discrimination Act Medical Assessments
- Employee Rehabilitation.
- Return-to-Work Programmes.
- Assessing employees’ capability to perform the job.
- Implementation of an effective Sickness Absence Policy.
07810 351 346